Anyway, here is the list of prizes!
A satchel of your choice in any size, color and style! You can even mix and match the colors. How fun is that? :D
5 winners of 1000peso voucher
10 winners of 500peso voucher
10 winners of 300peso voucher
Vouchers can be used for Honey Badger Satchel Bags or Boater Shoes.
There would be a total of 26 winners so be sure to join! :D
*You have to do all of the following in order for your entry to be valid. :)
1. Follow Charlene Ajose on Tumblr during the contest duration.
2. Follow Marquita Santos on Tumblr.
3. Follow Charlene Ajose on Twitter.
4. Follow Marquita Santos on Twitter.
5. Tweet this. Make sure to tweet the whole thing! :)Win a Satchel bag and gift certificates from Studio Boheme! Click http://bit.ly/vZGPK9 @charleneajose @marquitasantos
6. Like Studio Boheme on Facebook
7. Like Charlene Ajose on Facebook
8. Reblog this post or re-post it in your blog.
9. Complete this statement and comment it to this photo.“I want to win a *insert color of your choice here* satchel from Studio Boheme!”
Example: “I want to win a Red satchel from Studio Boheme!”
10. Comment the following in the Disqus box found at the end of this post.
Location: (Example - Quezon City)
Link to Tweet:
And that’s it! :) Contest starts today, November 4, 2011 at 8pm and will end at 8m on November 27, 2011. Winner will be chosen through random.org. Contest is open to Philippine residents only.
Winners may pick up the satchel in Studio Boheme’s shop in Katipunan, or have it shipped. Free shipping to Metro Manila areas. Rates differ for provincial areas (depends on the size and weight of the chosen Satchel) Shipping fee will be shouldered by the winner. Gift Certificates would be sent via e-mail. Gift certificates are transferable but not convertible to cash.
*P.S. Entries will be checked, so no cheaters please :)
In order to qualify, you have to do the following:
October is my birth month so I’m giving away 5,000php gift certificate from Asianvogue. :)
1. Follow Asianvogue during the contest duration. - +1 entry
2. Reblog this post - +1 entry
3. Add our Multiply Account - +1 entry
4. Like Asianvogue's official fan page (the one with the pink profile photo) - +1 entry
5. Post anything on your wall telling us why you love Asianvogue or just a simple note and tag the fanpage - +3 entries
6. Follow our Twitter account - +1 entry
7. Tweet something about @asianvogueshop - +2 entries
8. Place the Asianvogue badge on your site/blog - +5 entries
<a href=”http://www.asianvogueshop.com”><img src=”http://i54.tinypic.com/2eewt9u.png”></a>
9. Blog anything about Asianvogue - +5 entries
Total of 20 entries :)
-If your account is set to private, please attach a screenshot.
Email your name and email address including all the entries you’ve done, your fb/multiply/tumblr/twitter account’s username/link and blog url/link where you placed our badge or blogged about Asianvogue.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY ENTRIES”.
-Giveaway is open to all Philippine residents only.
-All entries are subject to verification.
Giveaway will end on October 25 and winners will be chosen via Random.org on November 1.
Well, I admit it, The first time I saw Asianvogueshop, I was like, OMG. Ang gaganda ng shoes,. So, I told my friend about it and she tried ordering one to see how was the quality, and we were not surprised, the quality is GREAT but the color was slightly different but it was ALL GOOD. Angels shop is really perfect for a street fashionista like us.
You see, you gotta love Asianvogueshop because the seller did a great job selling fashionable shoes that is soo affordable. No wonder she gets lots of orders everyday. To Ms. Angel, I salute you and I truly Admire you.
meredith melling birke photographed by vanessa jackman.